April 27, 2013

Updating my Paintings- April 2013

I have been so busy with art and photo commissions since September, that's right, September 2012. 
I am finally uploading recent work to my painting section on my website. Call it spring cleaning, I will update my photography sections next!

Below are recent (sort of) commissioned portrait (human and pet) paintings that I have done. I am also starting to do time-lapse videos of me painting each commissioned piece, it is really fun for the client to see their art piece from start to finish, and my process! Check each one out!

Enjoy.


Arwen, acrylic on canvas, 12"x12", 2012.

Chloe, acrylic on canvas, 12"x12", 2012.

Daisy, acrylic on canvas, 12"x12", 2012.

Duke, acrylic on canvas, 12"x12", 2012.

Kannon, acrylic on canvas, 12"x12", 2012.

No comments:

anna's total pageviews

Welcome!
This blog is where you can find up to date news,
info on my upcoming art shows, and sneak peeks for clients.
Comments welcome! Please also visit and contact me on my website at www.annawoerman.com